Monday, January 2, 2017

Frozen Review

I don't usualy put up movie reviews up. I post about things I love, and I loved this movie!

I am not one too watch movies. It was going to be on the television, and my brother wanted to watch it. I kinda rolled my eyes and said to myself "OK this is gonna be stooped but there nothing el's on TV, so we'll watch it, and I should be nice and watch his show once in a while" It was not stooped at all!

It had drama, romance, saddens, it was a great show. It is a cartoon. But it is not at the same time. It is not just for girls or boys, kids or adults it is for everyone of every age.

Frozen came out about three years ago. They are going to relies a Frozen 2 in 2018 (from what I've read). We don't go to the movie theaters so, I will watch that one when it comes out on TV or I might even get it on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...