Saturday, January 3, 2015

This Years Goals

OK I know I did really bad but don't laugh. Maybe I will do better this year. I got the important stuff done though.

last year

Blog


  1. Set up my google plus?
  2. Set up AdSense
  3. Sign up for buffer?
  4. Change the color of my grab my button (from blue to pink)




 Other 


  1. Check the dog's water more often (and wash their bowls at least twice a month) I did pretty good at this one but...I still need to be on top of it a little better.
  2. Drink one glass of water at each meal 
  3. Read three books this year (I know you are probably saying that is hardly anything, but I am not a big reader at all. So that is a lot for me)


This year

blog


  1. Set up my google plus?
  2. Set up AdSense
  3. Sign up for buffer or other automatic poster for google plus?
  4. Change the color of my grab my button (from blue to pink)

other


  1. Drink one glass of water at each meal. 
  2. Read one book.
  3. work getting better at the dog's water dish.
  4. sign up for a donation program?
  5. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...