Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Make a Picture Box



I made this picture box. I saw a video on how to make a picture frame. I thought it would be cool to make the design into a box frame. So I did! I am sorry I can’t explain to you how I made it in step by step instructions. All I can tell you is I followed the instructions in this video, except for cutting the frame so it will be a flat frame I used a whole box minus the lid. And instead of wrapping it in a gift bag I used fabric. I can’t tell you how I got it on the box. It was a little difficult to do, but it worked out, I had to sort of piece it on there. The picture box didn’t turn out as good as I would have hoped. But it still looks good. And it was a fun project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...