Monday, June 3, 2019

Healthy Kong stuffing Recipe

I will give you my recipe I use, when stuffing my dogs Kong. What is A Kong?
It is a dog toy you can put food in. We all want to feed our dogs healthy right?
Well I have an easy and healthy Kong stuffing recipe.


RECIPE
Kong Stuffing Recipe


  • Preparation

    1. Take two bananas and put them in a food processor. Blind them until they're smooth. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a handheld Masher.
    2. Now you need to chop these strawberries up. You can use a handheld knife for this. Or you can use a food processor. But the strawberries should be in small pieces.
    3. Shred the carrots, on a hand shredder or put them in a food processor.
    4. Now mix all three ingredients together in a bowl.  
    5. Add the Peanut Butter and Oat Flour and stir. (Blend oats to make Oat Flour if necessary)

    Tips

    If you add to much Oat Flour don’t panic,  you can add more Peanut Butter. I your has a little more strawberries or a little light on the Peanut Butter don’t worry the dog don’t care.
    I recommend making a half batch the first time just too make sure your dog likes it, some dogs can be picky. After that make a full or even a double batch.
  • One batch makes about half a Quart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...