Monday, August 20, 2018

Healthy Carrot Dog Treats





Hello fellow readers, I have a recipe that I made for you today. but before I tell you how to make it I want to tell you a little history of it. We have a dog named Ruben. we got him when he was five, He had bad teeth. one day we got all his teeth pulled out. now he's much happier, but he can not eat most of the tree, out in the stores. so I made up this recipe that he can eat much easier, and he loves them too. our other dog who has no problem eating the other treats, also will eat these treats. and they're also good for them because they have carrots.

Today I will be sharing a recipe with you. of how to make healthy carrot dog treats. I know your dogs will love them, ours certainly did.  And these streets are very quick and easy to make, only about 20 minutes for the whole process. This recipe makes about 30 treats.
 The first step is to mix all the ingredients together. you should come out with a doughy consistency. You will have to get your hands a little dirty for this step, a spoon is hard to use to mix so I just use my fingers. Now once it's all mixed you'll take it out brake about a quarter sized pieces off or maybe a penny, if you want smaller teats.  Get a cookie sheet out. and now take the piece you break off and squash it down flat, and put it on the sheet. Now just repeat with all of them and tell you how all the dough used. That's how you make my healthy carrot dog treats. Cook in the oven, 350 degrees. for 5 to 10 minutes.


 You'll know they're done when the outside is still if you squeeze it, but it has a little of a crisp top layer on it. It is best if you keep these in the refrigerator, because if you don't they will move very fast. They do not have any preservatives in them to keep them fresh, so they will do that.


These are so healthy you could eat them yourself (they don't taste very good, I tried)😄😝


 Simple and easy!
 So let's get down dirty.  Get out Our aprons.
 Now here is the recipe for you.

 1 half a cup of grated carrots
 1 1/8 cups of flour
 3/4 a cup of peanut butter
 1 oz  of water









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...