Monday, December 19, 2016

Book Review ( Thimble Summer)

Here is a review of a book a enjoyed.

This book has 10 chapters. It is a vary good book. The chapters are short, witch I like. If the chapters are to long I get board. Garnet is a farm girl in the story.

I will give you a teaser of each chapter, but I will not spoil the book for you. But I am not a reader and I wanted to read this book every chance I got!

Chapter 1: The silver thimble---Garnet finds a silver thimble down by the lake and thinks it's good luck.

Chapter 2: The coral bracelet---Garnet and her friend listen to a story.

Chapter 3: The lime kiln---Garnet and all her family and friends get together to do a night long job.

Chapter 4: The stranger---An orphan comes to find some food.

Chapter 5: locked in---Garnet and a friend get locked in a library.

Chapter 6: Journey---Garnet decides to run away.

Chapter 7: As a “rag picker's pocket”---She continues her journey.

Chapter 8: Fair day---Garnet enters her pig in a fair.

Chapter 9: Ice cream cones and blue ribbons---her pig wins, but she is not there!

Chapter 10: The silver thimble---She said the silver thimble did give her good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...