Monday, October 27, 2014

New Bed

my old one

this is not my old bunk bed but it will give you a better idea.


my new one


I have had a white metal bunk bed for years. Mt parents recently got a new white day bed for me. We spent all day putting my new bed together. Thanks to my mom and it is in one piece now.
Sorry; I do not have a picture of my old bunk bed. You would have thought in all those years I could have taken one picture of it. No! All I have is a photo of the top of the bed. But you get the idea of what it looked like.
Every day since we got the bed my younger brother keep asking, “when are we going to put the bed together” (it was in three packages). Then when it took all day I think he got a little board. I think he thought it was like an hour or less job. But now I have a nice new bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...