Friday, October 19, 2012

Knifty Knitter Review






Can’t knit with two needles? (I never learned) Now you can knit! No need for messy knitting needles. Knifty Knitter is a clean and tidy way to knit without needles. I love my Knifty Knitter. The Knifty Knitter is a very nice tool to have.


The Knifty Knitter has pegs to wrap the yarn around. Just wrap the yarn around the pegs twice and lift the bottom siring over the top one. The Knifty Knitter comes in a four pack, with four different sizes. Just wrap the string around the pegs and start knitting and you’ll be finished sooner than you know with your hat or any other item you choose to make.


I have been using Knifty Knitter for three years or more and I sure enjoy it. I really like it and it is always what I resort to when I need to knit anything. There is not anything that I do not like about it, it is perfect for me since I have never been able to knit with two needles. I would definitely recommend this product.      


You can make all kinds of stuff with the Knifty Knitter! Hats are very simple to make. If you want to get creative you can use multiple colors. If you get to be pretty experienced, you can get even fancier and make skirts or even sweaters. Just remember to have fun and be creative!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...