Monday, July 2, 2018

Carring for A Hurt Butterfly

Once I raised butterflies. I had five beautiful butterflies. Four flew away But one had a hurt wing and it could not fly. So I card for it in the house until it's death. Pore thing, it's wing fell off and always dragged, but it seemed happy. I would get it new food every day. It would climb on my finger and sit there sometimes I would bring a flower in the house and it would sit on it.




It had become my pet. So naturally, a was sad when it died. I had cared and feed it it's whole life since a worm. It had to have a name, so I named it. I gave it the name of Sandy, I thought it was a very fitting name for it, it was also my grandma's name. I will always remember Sandy butterfly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...