Monday, June 19, 2017

Hair Calk Review



Today I am going to review a product. this is a kit I got called hair chalk. I got it off of Amazon. Amazon is a very widely known Internet store. I had a gift card for there. My grandma always gives me gift cards for birthdays and Christmases, she does not like to shop for anything.

this product is nice if you like to color your hair but do not like the permanent effect of the coloring you might find at a salon.  or the idea of chemicals being put on your head and having it stink as they put it on comma I've never had hair coloring done but I've had people tell me it just stinks awfully bad.

I do like the idea of a little streak of coloring in your hair though. I it looks quite pretty. But I do not want it to be there all the time because some my mood changes or I want a different color. So if you're like me this is a great product for you. it goes on very nicely it is a  little messy if you get it on your hands or anything like that and do not get it on your clothes because it will not wash out, even though it washes out of your hair I found that out the hard way.


So anyway let's get started with  the thoughts on this product. I rambled on enough already, haven't I?


so this kit (Hair Chalk) Is a great product in my perspective. It is great for a middle-aged girl teenager to even a young adult. It comes with 5 colors I believe. and it also comes with some beads hair and a beading tool which is plastic and I will warn you it will break easy after use for a while or if pulled on hard. You can make a new one out of a paperclip or any wire even string, anything lying around. It comes with instructions to do both of the the hair chalk and the hair beading oh and it comes with (what's those things called duh I can't remember) rubber bands (okay hello what was I saying Again I remember okay) it comes with rubber bands that you can wrap around the piece of hair under the beads to keep them on but I have pretty think hair and I actually found you don't really need the rubber bands.You can use the rubber bands if you want to not, just try them see what works best for you. This kit came with pink purple blue orange and one other color of hair chalk. I like the pink and purple the best you can pick your favorite.

And when you put it in you can put it in one day and take when you take a shower at night it washes right out. So if your mood changes you just want to do it again for fun you want a different color sing like that. you can change it that's what I like about this product it isn't permanent. I do not like anything permanent. I a person who likes to change things even in my room I'm constantly trying to think of new stuff to make and to try.


I have a video here, of me using the product. you can watch the video if you would like to see how it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...