Friday, April 12, 2013

My Butterfly Journal...(stage one)



I do not have any pictures so I hope I will be able to describe this adequately to you. I ordered some caterpillars a few years ago. They where so much fun I decided to get some again.  I received five in a cup. They arrived wrapped in bubble wrap to protect them (you don’t want them getting jostled around to much they are alive.) They came in a clear cup so you could see all of them in there. They had special food at the bottom of the cup.

The caterpillars where tiny! They where not at all what I remembered size wise. As they ate the special caterpillar food they got bigger (now they grew to the size I remembered.)

I hope you will follow along as I raise my five beautiful butterflies. I will be adding more posts soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...